Chaff

"The stars are threshed, and the souls are threshed from their husks."

Friday, November 10, 2006

He who has a thousand friends has not a friend to spare, while he who has one enemy shall meet him everywhere.

--Ali bin Abi Talib


Thanks to one and all, including gentle spambot, for taking the time to comment.

Olga and I were to take a trip to Yosemite this weekend. I had booked a cabin in the woods. I was all set to drive out on a few hours sleep, and be on a mountain side well before noon tomorrow.

But, when I got home, I found a message from Olga. She drove out to Pt. Reyes today and says the car is having trouble. And that we might not be able to go. Returned calls go unanswered, but her reception is very poor out that way.

I have never seen Yosemite. Seeing said sight was to be our reward for the valley trip.

Nothing to do now, though, but go to work.

1 Comments:

At 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a Ralph Waldo Emerson quote...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home