Chaff

"The stars are threshed, and the souls are threshed from their husks."

Friday, September 01, 2006

This ain't my first rodeo

Overheard in Albany

“It’s not bad manners, it’s just good beer. That’s what my mom always said. My mom was the shuffle-board champion of Oregon. She was ambidextrous. Just like rodeo boys, or jockeys. All ambidextrous.”

In Australia:
“You’re a yankee”
“I’ll yank you across this counter. If it wasn’t for yankees you’d all be walking around with a swashtika up your asses.” “This ain’t my first rodeo.”

I work every day. For Schwartzena… what’s his name? “Schwartzaneger? “Yeah, Swat’s-a-nigger’ that’s the guy.

2 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Blogger kim said...

10 points if you know the song that line references.

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger Whim said...

vern gosden, ain't it? "I didn't make it all the way through school, but mamma didn't raise no fool..."

by the way: https://www.spreadshirt.com/shop.php?
op=article&article_id=1049808

 

Post a Comment

<< Home