Chaff

"The stars are threshed, and the souls are threshed from their husks."

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Okay!

Dear Longs Drugstore,

While I admire your efforts to employ the mentally handicapped, I question to wisdom of promoting them to managment. Is it because they are the only employees that will smile at a customer? Or perhaps because they have seniority? I suggest treating your surly teenagers better. If you leave a twelve pack of Natty Light by an unlocked backdoor every Friday, I am certain your turnover rate will drastically decrease.

Sincerely,

William

**

A conversation between two of the aforementioned managers at Longs:

"Hey Keith! Did you do the register for me?"

"What?"

"Hey Keith! Did you do the register for me?"

"Was I supposed to do the register for you?"

"I asked you to do the register for me."

"Okay! I'll go do the register for you."

"Thanks! I asked you to do the register for me."

Scene.

1 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Blogger Aurelia Ann "Rose" Marrow Rust said...

Hey, William. Did you do the register for me?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home